Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another Message T-Shirt

I found this silly shirt and had to get it for Will. I guess this is the year for message t-shirts!
And I'm afraid we might have a thumb sucker on our hands. I can't get Will to take a pacifier for longer than 10 seconds, but he sure does like his right thumb and sometimes index finger. I think he thinks he's hiding it with his left hand! Thomas went through a time where he sucked his fingers, but it only lasted a week or so. Hopefully this will pass just as fast!!

2 comments:

Noe Family said...

I want one of those shirts!!!

SG said...

Don't wish that thumb sucking away too fast! EK is a thumb sucker and it has saved my life. She never needed a paci. It's not the most sanitary thing...but it's been sorta nice to have a baby who can put herself to sleep and comfort herself.