Saturday, December 29, 2007

One Short Year

It was one short year ago today that I had a surprise for Sam when he came home for lunch.
Sam, Thomas and I kept the surprise a secret for 6 weeks! The weekend of Thomas' birthday we made the announcement to our families and friends. Thomas was proud of his first "Big Brother" shirt.About 10 weeks after making the announcement we had a sonogram and found out that we were expecting another boy! We were sooooo excited and couldn't wait to meet Will Davis Stewardson.
After waiting another 20 LONG weeks, he made his arrival on September 4th. Our beautiful baby boy was finally here!
And look how precious he is today, one year after learning of his existence. We are so blessed to have such sweet boys!

4 comments:

~B said...

Okay, I'm not anon. But Laura, you freaked me out with that pregnancy test pic. Then I kept reading... What a cute story - - and a sweet memory.

~Becky

The Binkley Family said...

Yes, your boys are precious blessings!!!!

What a whirlwind you guys have had for the past few years. Those ornaments crack me up!

laura said...

You about freaked me out.. I thought, I'm going to need to mail back all those baby goodies that she passed along to me :) Great post though! You have two beautiful boys and I'm so glad that we got to see you while we were home :) I packed up all the great hand-me-downs you passed on yesterday and was really excited at the thought of using them for our Grant in just a few months... I'll have to send you pics :) God bless you guys and Happy New Year!

Marsha said...

Dang, for just a sec I thought WOW! I was getting all ready to go shopping for another baby gift! But since you have already perfected it with the 2 you have, I suppose they will do. They are BOTH darling. Thanks for being so diligent with this site. I enjoy watching both of them grow.