Thursday, December 13, 2007

Rejected Christmas Card Pictures

Grandmother got the boys these adorable matching PJ's and I was determined to get a good picture for this year's Christmas card. Well, it didn't quite work out that way.......... Thomas in mid-blink, while Will waits patiently.
Thomas decided to show me where Will's eye is. Again, Will is a good sport about it all.
Now Thomas is helping Will blow me a kiss. Isn't that sweet!
I think Thomas is measuring the height of Will's hair. It's "THIS TALL"!
Okay, Thomas has had enough and is headed off to find something more interesting. I did get some good pictures of the boys before church last Sunday so I guess I'll use one of them for the Christmas cards. So if any of you lurkers think you might not be on our Christmas card list you'd better leave a comment so I'll send you a card with the "decent" picture! hee hee!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Love all the new pictures of the boys. Thanks.

Tammy Sanders said...

Lurker? What is a lurker??? Someone who lurks?? Your blog makes me laugh so hard and makes me wish for the days when my children were sweet and cuddly and just sat around looking innocent.

The Binkley Family said...

Okay, since I have been informed that I must leave a comment to get the much-desired Christmas card, here it is!

:)