Friday, October 19, 2007

Message T-Shirts

This shirt says "Naps are the Enemy" ~ so true with this kid!!I'm not sure I agree with this one!
I wonder if Thomas will take after his dad..........
I think this shirt is 1/2 true!
And this shirt is the other 1/2 true!
GO RED RAIDERS!
"What happens at Grandma's stays at Grandma's" hummm ~ do I want to know??
No argument here!
I don't know about this one ~ I say he's just small and sweet! But he will be "the man" one of these days, I'm sure! I love that Will has a little smirk on his face in this picture. Like he knows he's popular!
Will says, "Get Your Guns Up!" Or in this case it looks more like "Get Your Dukes Up!"

I know, I know, you're probably wondering how I have the time to do such silly things like dress my kids in different shirts just to take their pictures. To tell you the truth, I'm wondering the same thing! It didn't take long to get Will's pictures, but Thomas was another story! But after many tickles and songs I finally got some pretty cute pictures of him. I just hope these boys don't grow up and to hate me!!

4 comments:

SeanFitz said...

Girl you have way too much time but I have to say that is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Those boys are so cute.

Anonymous said...

I doubt that they will hate you, but if they do just tell them that their grandmother loves it enough to make up the difference
Grandmother K

Anonymous said...

Laura, I LOVE that you TAKE the time to do this...they are both sooooooo PRECIOUS!

Marsha said...

Well, I can see that I am going to have to add to their wardrobe. Just think how adorable they would both look in burnt orange. It would certainly match Thomas' hair. Is Will going to have red hair? I did adore each and every shirt though.