Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Festival 2007 Part II

After about 15 minutes of wearing the lion suit Thomas had had enough (just as I predicted). I was prepared with his Texas Tech football jersey! He went from being a lion to a football player in less than 2 minutes!Thomas was playing in the fort and found a cupcake that someone had left on the slide platform. He helped himself to a bite or two before I could stop him. So in the next pictures he's got icing on his face! Once again ~ come get me!
Will seems to be more than happy to pose again, but I think Thomas is about fed up!

We went back to Ladybug Katie's station so Thomas could play again. The object of the game was to knock the pumpkin cans down with the ball. After helping Katie stack the cans again i was Thomas' turn to play. However, he decided it would be more fun to balance the ball on top of the pile. I thought his way of playing was much better ~ and a lot less messy!
Looks like Thomas knows something we don't know!

No comments: