Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Fall Festival 2007 Part I

Our church had it's annual Fall Festival last night. Here are a few pictures from the big event!After several attempts this the best picture I could get of the 2 boys together. I like to think Thomas is saying "ROAR!" but in reality he's probably saying "Get this pumpkin off of me!" Thomas is either showing off his sharp claws or reaching out for someone to rescue him from the hay bales!Will is working on his bubble blowing skills! Thomas and his friend Hudson were both lions for Halloween!
Thomas won a sucker at Ladybug Katie's station!
Do Do loves her nephews ~ I think the feeling is mutual!
Paw Paw is trying to help Will cool off! He was becoming a well-done pumpkin!
And look who is in charge of the popcorn machine!

1 comment:

Marsha said...

Loved ALL the pictures. Thanks once again for sharing.