Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

On Thanksgiving day we had lunch at HPU. Here are a few pictures:
Grandmother and Granddaddy made sure Thomas and Will didn't take off on the scooter they had their eyes on.
Luke, Thomas and Will waving to their admirers!
Strike a pose with Paw Paw!Have I ever mentioned how much I love this boy??Together ~ and not "hugging"! Granddaddy, Thomas and Sophia ~ being silly.And of course Will wanted in on the action.

The boys really enjoyed spending time with Grandmother and Granddaddy. And I'm pretty sure it was mutual!

2 comments:

jenbellriley said...

Love seeing pictures of your kids with Norman & Sherry. Did I tell you she offered to show me how to make goulash (no secret ingredients--full disclosure) if I trecked up to Hereford? Had to laugh at the "hugging." With Micah and his cousin Benson "hugging" means someone is going down.

Thelma said...

It looks like everyone enjoyed the holiday - especially Norman and Sheri!! Cute, cute pictures!!