Thursday, November 26, 2009

Muffins with Mom


The boy's Tuesday/Thursday pre-school hosted Muffins for Moms on Tuesday. I was able to get someone to cover my class so I could join them. And GG came, too!Seriously, have you ever seen 2 boys happier to see their mom and take a picture with her?Here's a sweet smile from Will ~ he loves sitting on GG's lap. I'm not sure what Thomas is doing....... I don't even try to figure this kid out anymore!The 2's and 3's sang a little song. Thomas is in the top left corner and Will is in the middle of the front row.GG admiring Thomas and Will's artwork ~ turkey hand print place mats.A group photo ~ the best out of the 5 we took!
And I thought I'd share the worst of the 5. Poor Will and his itchy nose. And Thomas.......... once again, he's just Thomas!

1 comment:

~becky said...

Did you figure out your picture problem?

David suggested resizing them before you upload them. It takes up less room.

Love the pics!