Thursday, October 02, 2008

Boys and Their Toys




Sam mowed the grass this morning and Thomas drove the Escalade around trying to keep up. I think it became more of a game of chase (or was it game of chicken?). At one point Thomas got out of the car and ran over to give his dad a high five and then he got back in the car and went on his way. At the end of the video Thomas was watching his dad instead of watching where he was going and he ran into the tree. Hope that doesn't happen very often!You can hear Thomas' friend Hudson talking on the video. He was standing by me while I was taping. Then both boys went for a ride before it was time to put the lawn mower up. Will was down for his morning nap so he missed the excitement!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I got a kick out of Hudson's "Go Ta-mis! go Ta-mis!

Mr. T you made me VERY nervous! Please watch where you are going!!! No more running into trees!!!
~Betty