Monday, October 06, 2008

Saturday Night Fun

Our church had a steak/baked potato/corn on the cob dinner Saturday night. There was also a pumpkin carving contest that was very interesting to say the least!Thomas joined a group ~ very briefly! He was not about to let go of his cup of ice!Now on to another group ~ ice still in hand.I took this picture just as Thomas ran out of ice and headed back for more. So much for pumpkins! Will had fun playing with the baseball.
And visiting with Honey.He even took time to hang out with Paw Paw!
However, I think he's got some growing to do before Paw Paw's hat fits!
The pumpkin on the right was the winner of the carving contest. Kinda disturbing, if you ask me!

3 comments:

laura said...

I think that Will gets cuter with every picture I see of him :) So glad you guys had fun at church! Sorry we missed out :( I think sometimes about all the fun that Nathan would have running around with Thomas, Hudson, and all the other little guys, next furlough right? :)

Anonymous said...

I just love getting to see all of these pictures. Not to make Laura jealous, but I so enjoy when the boys share hugs with me!
Sheridan

Anonymous said...

pumpkin on the right...yes...VERY DISTURBING!!! There's plenty of time for your little guys to get in on the pumpkin carvings. Can't wait to see what they come up with!
Betty