Thursday, October 23, 2008

Misunderstood

Last night before bed I plopped the boys in the rocking chair wearing their new space PJ's. I was attempting to get a cute brotherly love photo. I specifically told Thomas to "Give Will a hug." Apparently he misunderstood me and thought I said to "Put Will in a headlock." I've said many times around here that there's a fine line between a hug and a headlock. Looks like Thomas crossed the line! Luckily Will survived the headlock unharmed. However, I'm pretty sure he thinks his brother is a little on the loony side! This morning when we went in to get Will he was in the silliest mood (maybe from the loss of oxygen from the headlock last night.) Anyway, he kept jumping up and down in his bed and sticking his tongue out. It cracks me up! Maybe the kid has a future in a hard rock band!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOW CUTE...THEY LOOK SO CUTE TOGETHER...THEY ALMOST LOOK TTHE SAME SIZE - ATLEAST THEY WILL IN ANOTHER YEAR....I BET...THANKS GG

Anonymous said...

Precious pictures...even little Will being goofy! Love them all!
Betty

laura said...

Great new pictures! I love their pjs... and the picture of Thomas laughing with Will looking at him like he's a crazy man... priceless :) I love that we share a love of new pjs for our boys! The ones you passed on to Grant have been some of my favorites, especially the cowboy and camo ones... we're hoping we can squeeze him and his big belly into the Halloween for a pictures sometime this week :) Thank you for passing on the fun!