Thursday, September 25, 2008

Pep Rally ~ Petting Zoo ~ Parade

This post is a combination of some things we did last weekend, and oddly enough they all start with a "P"!
Pep Rally:
Let's see........... Can anyone spot the "PEP" in this picture? I didn't think so!
Thomas and his friend Trey thought the music was just a little loud. However, when the drill team officers did their dance Thomas kept saying, "There's Do do! Wanna go see Do do!" (FYI: Do do is his Aunt Hilary)Will liked sitting Trey's lap. Trey is an expert at smiling for the camera. Maybe my boys will learn how to smile one of these days. Sigh.

Petting Zoo:
Thomas was very interested in pointing out the "birdies" (aka: pigeon and chicken). The goats were very friendly and soft.The donkey didn't show much interest when he realized Thomas didn't have any food.Thomas loved the bunny but had to have some help from daddy in catching it. He was fast!

Parade:
The boys had a good view of all the action. I love this double stroller ~ especially when I'm on my own with them!Will loved the beads that were thrown. Not long after taking this picture I had to break the beads into 2 strands because Thomas and Will were fighting over them. Here's a pretty cute picture of Thomas and Mommy. I'm just thrilled that Thomas is looking at the camera! Like I said, maybe one of these days I'll get a smile from him!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such sweet boys...they are just paying very close attention to their MOM!

Gardner's

Anonymous said...

What are you talkin'about? That boy is full of beautiful smiles!!!
Betty

Krista said...

Your boys are precious . . . makes me want another little boy! =) Gotta LOVE those boys!

Marsha said...

I love how you keep so up to date with this. I also adore the boys in ORANGE! =]