Friday, September 05, 2008

Will is 1 Year Old!

Yea! Will can finally wear his 1 year shirt!
Will's "serious" expression. Here's a hint of a smile........
And here's the full blown 100% cheesy smile!!!
I had to post this picture because Will can raise one eyebrow and it reminds me of Sam when he makes that expression. Will was reaching for the camera strap and I kept moving back and he gave me that one eyebrowed look as if to say, "Excuse me, I wanted that!"
We are so blessed to have such a happy, healthy baby boy. He makes us smile every day! We love you sweet Will!!

Click here to see how much Will has changed this past year:
3 month pictures
6 month pictures
9 month pictures

4 comments:

Jenna said...

He is so cute! I can't believe that he is already one!!! Happy Birthday, Will.

Anonymous said...

WHAT A SWEET BABY!
GG

Marsha said...

They just grow up so quickly. I remember getting the text message that he had arrived. Time does fly. He is precious...just like his big brother.

Anonymous said...

Doesn't time fly when you having fun?!
Betty