Sunday, September 14, 2008

Caption Contest!

Anyone want to add a caption to this picture?? For all you lurkers out there this is the perfect opportunity to leave a comment and possibly win a prize! That's right folks, whoever comes up with the best caption (in my opinion) will win a doozy of a prize (in my opinion!) Here's a picture of the swing that the boys were on ~ Will was standing on the third "step"!

The caption contest will be open until Tuesday so let me hear from you! If you don't have a caption to contribute, just leave a comment to say hi and let us know you're out there!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those boys are so handsome. I would love to hug them both!

Margaret Reeves

Anonymous said...

how cute...how dangerous...how in this world did he get up there by hisself.... he is so strong..you can't pull his fingers off of something he is holding on too....what would mother say about that???????????????????????????????

Love,
GG

laura said...

"Just a little bit farther... and I'm free :)"

Anonymous said...

I think it should say, "I am BEHIND the Lions!!" Hope all is well and I am so sad that you guys were at the Tech game and I did not know it! We were there too! If you go to anymore, be sure and give me a call! Luv ya, Misty
Tell that sweet Will Happy Birthday from us!

Anonymous said...

"Go Lions Go!
Going, going....gone!"
Betty

Anonymous said...

Thomas: "What's a lion?"
Will: "I'll find one!"
Your boys are TOO cute!
Thelma Kerr

Anonymous said...

Keep trying Mr. Sam, those boys are born Longhorns! Uncle Sam will swoop in when the time is right and show them the way! Love you guys, thank you so much for sharing the photos. You are blessed with to of the cutest boys in the world!
Love,
sammy j

Anonymous said...

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh MY!

Love, Misty Daniel

Anonymous said...

Will is just about the cutest little guy ever, in fact he's down right pretty for a boy! Can't believe he is already a year old.You and Sam are truly blessed to have two wonderful little boys. Love,Peggy

Anonymous said...

Lions, Will, not monkeys.

Joyce

Anonymous said...

I don't have a creative caption at the moment . . . but . . . LOVE the picture . . . SO cute! Talk about GREAT school spirit . . . advertising not only on the t-shirt but on his tiny hiney as well! Cute cute! =)

Krista