Wednesday, September 03, 2008

First Day of Pre-School 2008

Here's Thomas marching down the hall to his classroom. I tried to get ahead of him to get a good picture but he was walking too fast!
However, when we got there he decided to hide behind me and pretend to be shy. We know better, don't we!
I don't think Thomas is too thrilled with me leaving him, but he didn't cry or fuss. Will was checking out all of the toys on the floor.
Here' s Thomas with his teacher Ms. Kara. It's her first year at the school and I think she'll do a great job! When I picked Thomas up at 1:30 Ms. Kara said they had a good day ~ considering she spent most of her time taking six 2 year olds to the potty. Thomas didn't have any accidents! As we were leaving Ms. Kara said, "We'll see you on Friday!" Then under her breath, "If I come back!" And really, who can blame her!

No comments: