Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tube Time

Here's Will waiting for the nurse to take him back to get the tubes put in his ears. He wasn't too impressed with the hospital gown ~ but then again, who is? Yellow just isn't a good color on him!

I had to take a picture of the back view of the gown ~ much cuter from this angle!
When we went for Will's Pre-Op appointment they said we could bring a favorite toy or blanket to send back with him. Well, he doesn't have a particular favorite, but since the ENT doctor is a HUGE fan of UT we decided to send Will's Tech blanket with him. I wish Will knew how to do "Guns Up"!
Back from the surgery and in his own pj's once again. Much better!
Please excuse Will's "bed head". I didn't think it make a difference if his hair was wild or not ~ especially since we left the house at 5:45 this morning!
A little love from Daddy!

5 comments:

fitzgeraldfive said...

I cant believe u are already posting I just called u to check on will I never dreamed u would have already posted, I still haven't posted since January AHHHHHHHHH! Glad all went well and that he will feel better real soon.

Ben, Amy, Luke and Kirklyn said...

Will, I am so proud of you for doing so well during your surgery! I wish I could be there to give you a little hug!

Marsha said...

I bet he could have borrowed a UT blanket from Luke or Gray. I'm surprised the little fellow didn't cry. I am very happy to know that Will came through with flying colors!

The Binkley Family said...

I am so glad everything went well.

SG said...

Glad it went well! I think getting tubes is tougher on the parents than the kids! :)