Thursday, April 03, 2008

Sleep-a-Roo

Will was playing in the Jumperoo while I was folding laundry and catching up on some fascinating daytime TV shows. Anyway, I went to the bedrooms to put the laundry up and the motion-activated music on the Jumperoo just keep going and going. Naturally I assumed Will was having a good ole' time. Wrong (as usual)! He had fallen asleep with his arm on the button that plays the music. Poor baby ~ I can't believe he could sleep through all that racket. Oh wait, yes I can ~ he lives with the King of Racket ~ Thomas!!



Don't worry ~ I didn't leave him in the Jumperoo. I successfully transferred him to his nice, soft bed to finish his unscheduled nap!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That brings back such memories! Lauren was always falling asleep in the jumper. It wears them out--that can be a good thing!
Betty