Saturday, April 19, 2008

Thomas Has a Shiner!

Well, it was bound to happen. Thomas has his first black eye as about 7:00 this morning. He always goes out to get the morning newspapers with Sam and then he comes right back in the house to give me the paper. Well, for some reason this morning he decided to run to the neighbor's yard instead. So Sam (in his robe and holding Will) headed out after him and "herded" him back into the house. Thomas was running and fell right inside the door and hit his eye on the time out stool. He had a purple bump immediately! After some ice and TLC it looked a little better. I'm anxious to see how it looks in the morning. And I'm also anxious to see if he gets to get the newspapers with his daddy anymore!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Whatever! I think that Will finally had enough and let Thomas have it :)

Laura said...

Okay, Jenna, you're right. I was just trying to hide the fact that Will has a MEAN left hook!

Marsha said...

"Real" boys get black eyes. I am predicting that is just the first of many.