Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Pullin' Up


Will was sooooo sleepy after I picked Thomas up from pre school so I gave him a bottle and he closed his eyes and drifted off..... So I put him in his crib and went to get Thomas down for a nap, too. For some reason I decided to check the TV monitor to make sure Will was asleep. I couldn't see him in his crib, which usually means he scooted down to the very bottom instead of scooting to the top like usual. I went to his room just to check and he wasn't asleep at all ~ in fact he was sitting up on one knee with one leg propped out like a kickstand! It looks like when Daddy gets home tonight he's going to need to lower the crib!
*FYI
Will's top teeth are peeking through ~ they have been for about a week but I can't seem to get a good picture of them! I'll keep trying!

2 comments:

Lara said...

He is sooo cute!!

Marsha said...

Good grief! He is growing way too fast!