Monday, April 14, 2008

Thomas Really CAN Smile!

I realize that in most of the recent posts Thomas is not smiling. Well, that's because the minute he sees a camera he turns on his serious face. I finally got some pictures of him smiling, however, they have a price. In these pictures he was laughing because he was closing the lid to the printer over and over and over and he thought the slamming noise was funny. I grabbed my camera and got these pictures of his silly grin ~ I just wish you could hear him laughing. The downside, you ask? Now he doesn't believe me when I tell him to leave the printer alone ~ he thinks its a fun game. Sigh.....

4 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

He smiles when I sing certain songs to him. And it cracks me up everytime. I like the appreciation.

Marsha said...

Beautiful smiles!

Anonymous said...

Priceless smiles!!!
~Betty

Unknown said...

So glad everything went well!