Monday, January 28, 2008

Nice Try

Last night we were getting ready to go to church and I couldn't find my cell phone. Now, this is a regular occurrence because an un-named redhead tends to run off with it (I'm sure some of you reading this have received a few calls from him, in fact). Anyway, Thomas was in his room so I quizzed him as to where he put my phone and the kid actually knew what I was asking him. He led me to our bedroom and showed me my cell phone ~ he had placed it on the house phone charger! Playing with the phones is a no-no, however, I was impressed with the fact that he tried to put it up, even though it didn't quite fit. Thomas placed the correct phone on the charger and promptly ran off with my cell phone again!

1 comment:

Ben, Amy, Luke and Kirklyn said...

You are a smart little fella, Thomas! What is the deal with little boys & phones? When they grow up the sure don't like to talk too much on them!