Friday, January 11, 2008

Brother Time

Sweet Will thought he was getting some alone time on the floor with is toy ~ little did he know he wasn't going to be alone for long (notice the hand in the upper right corner of the picture!)
Yep, Thomas had to get in on the action! I helped Thomas get under the toy by his brother and they had a great time.
Thomas showed Will which buttons to push to make the lights come on and the music play. Looks to me like Thomas is a good teacher and Will is a good student!
Thomas ended things with a spontaneous hug for Will. No prompting from me, I promise! It was so sweet.

2 comments:

Marsha said...

Okay, got tears in my eyes over that one! They are just precious!

Jenna said...

That is incredibly sweet! You can just tell that they are going to be the best brothers!