Wednesday, January 02, 2008

The First Tornado of 2008

And hopefully it's the ONLY one, but I doubt it! Hudson and Cobe are at our house this morning and all 3 big boys (Will is tucked safely in his crib napping) were in Thomas' room playing. They were being really quiet; all I heard was an occasional unintelligible conversation and musical toys playing. So of course this made me suspicious ~ too quiet! And as you can see they found the 2 blue baskets of toys under Thomas' bed and emptied them out! At least I'm grateful they didn't empty the books off of the bookshelves (knock on wood!!) Looks like it's time to put about 3 dozen toys in storage!

2 comments:

The Binkley Family said...

I had heard that you had all those boys...and that was exactly the picture I had painted in my head. Bless your heart!

Marsha said...

Well, at least it kept them occupied. BUT aren't boys supposed to make messes?