Saturday, April 14, 2007

Thomas Learns to "TP"

I was in the kitchen unloading the dishwasher and I THOUGHT Thomas was in his room watching Baby Einstein or playing or reading quietly, like the good little boy he is. Well, I was WRONG! I headed to his room to check on him and this is what I saw in the hallway: A trail of toilet paper leading from the bathroom in our room (back right of the picture) into Thomas' room (front left of the picture).
After grabbing the camera (of course!!) I headed to Thomas' room and was greeted by this sweet little face! I guess it wasn't enough to unroll all of the toilet paper, he had to taste it, too! I'm just gald I got there before he had a chance to "wrap" his crib! Lesson for Mommy: Don't forget to shut the bathroom doors!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT! LOVE IT!! L0VE IT!!! AND HE IS SOOOOOOO PROUD OF HIMSELF! ARE WE HAVING FUN YET?!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you always have your camera ready. I think he was very clever to do such a good job!
Marsha