Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Laura, Sam and Thomas

http://www.tommillerphotography.com/Laura%20and%20Sam.html

We had pictures taken together and some of Thomas by himself for his first birthday. My favorites are the ones outside. We haven't ordered any yet..... I can't decide which one of Thomas by himself I like best!

Also, Sam added a feature to the blog where you can put your email address in and it will send you a notification each time the blog is updated. Just look at the top left corner and you'll see the box!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I enjoyed ALL the pictures! My favorites are #4 #22(Thomas is saying "Are we through yet?!")#25 #28 #30 #33(such compassion from Daddy) #43 #59 and #82!

Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures. How in the world will you ever make a choice? They are All great.
Marsha