Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter!

Thomas got all dressed up for Easter, but he didn't get to wear the outfit that I originally bought for him to wear. I guess that's what I get for buying an Easter outfit in October! Who would've guessed it would snow on Easter weekend! After Church Sam and I took Thomas to visit the bluebonnets and hopefully get some good pictures. As you can see, he was MUCH more interested in the bluebonnets than he was looking at the camera!
Aunt Hilary bought Thomas these bunny ears last year and I decided to make a tradition of taking his picture wearing the ears every year that he will let me. He's changed a little bit in the past year, hasn't he??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My, my, baby boy! How you have changed!

Anonymous said...

You are so cute in the bluebonnets, it is impossible for me to realize how much you have grown and changed, to so nothing of how quickly the year had gone.
You are a special little boy.
I love you so,
grandmother

Jenna said...

Cuteness!! The snow was just crazy!! Happy Easter!