Friday, April 13, 2007

Oh Where Is My Hairbrush??

One of Thomas' favorite things to do lately is steal my hairbrushes. He doesn't get many chances to do it because we're pretty good at keeping the bathroom doors shut. But if I'm getting ready he'll sneak in there and run off with one or sometimes both of my hairbrushes. So today I decided to plop him on the bathroom counter while I was getting ready. I think he likes them because when he bangs them they make a really loud noise.

As far as the hair goes..... He must have had a rough night because that's the hairdo he woke up with. It reminds me of the spiked look Aunt Hilary always gives him, but Mother Nature gets all the credit this time!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are my my favorites, I love your hair and I love you.
grandmother

Anonymous said...

Sweetie, you do not need Mommy's hair brushes! I love your hair just the way it is!!!

Jenna said...

Now the Veggie Tales' hairbrush song is running through my head! Cuteness!

Noe Family said...

I LOVE his hair spiked up. If only Hayden had hair to spike!! IT's taken us 19 months just to get enough to comb over! Is Thomas taking naps now?