Monday, August 18, 2008

Artist or Vandal??

Once again I forgot to close the bathroom door and you know who took the opportunity to create a masterpiece. His medium? A lovely shade of lipstick whose makers promise it to be "Color Stay Overtime". It's true. His canvas? The lid of the "big potty". The artist/vandal proudly posing next to his artwork. If you look closely and squint your eyes it kinda looks like he made a T and S, his initials.
Oh yeah, did I mention he applied the "Color Stay Overtime" on his own lips, too? Hopefully he painted his lips before he painted the toilet lid!

Since we were in the neighborhood, I had Thomas sit on the big potty. In the past 5 days he has been wearing a pull up and has only had 3 wet accidents!! We're still working on going #2 on the potty, though.
When he finishes he says, "Did you teeeee teeeee?" I guess that's what he's heard me ask so now he says it, too. This picture was taken right as he said the second "teeeee!"

6 comments:

fitzgeraldfive said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen -I would have to say defiantly an artist with that cute face he could never be a criminal.

The Binkley Family said...

Well, Mr. Clean Magic Erasers have done wonders in my house...good luck with getting that off. Then again, maybe it is a sweet memory/artwork to keep.

Laura said...

I actually tried Clorox wipes first and didn't have any luck. My mom suggested rubbing alcohol and it worked like a charm! I do need to keep those Magic Erasers handy, though.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the potty training...Max is doing pretty good, too!
~Betty

Anonymous said...

That's pretty funny, at least it was lipstick, Cole got the mascara and painted himself and the wall outlets While they were visiting Mike & Misty, why the outlets, who knows, think he thought he had a marker. forgot to ask how they got it out but Mr. Clean erasers are great.
Linda D

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how it works on lipstick but since crayon is a similar waxy type substance, fabric softener sheets work very well! Luckily for Cole, mama didnt bring the waterproof mascara!
Amy D.