Friday, May 30, 2008

Visiting Oklahoma

We traveled to Oklahoma last weekend to go to Grandmother's 50 year class reunion.
I got Thomas all clean and shiny so he'd look his best at the reunion. We stopped by to visit some of our cousins first and Thomas headed straight for a trailer of gravel. So much for showing up clean!
I have no idea why Will has this expression on his face ~ maybe he's mad because Thomas won't share his chips and balloons. Whatever the reason ~ I love it!
After LOTS of running around Thomas took a break in Granddaddy's lap. They shared a couple of peanut butter cookies and lemonade. Will and I enjoyed sitting on a quilt outside while Thomas ran around. I was able to grab him for a second to take a quick picture, but as usual he was squirming to get away!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh! That expression on Will's face is priceless!
~Betty