Sunday, May 04, 2008

Climbing the Wall (of the crib!)

I had to post this picture of Thomas reading ~ he loves books!
Thomas heard Will when he woke up from his nap and ran to his room saying "Will, Will!"
Thomas decided to climb up and visit with his brother.
And by climb up I guess I really mean climb up and............ (I think Will is a little nervous). OVER!! I love the look on Will's face ~ it's priceless.
Thomas made it with a fairly soft landing.


Hold on tight Will, because your brother is using your bed as a trampoline!

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Love all the new pictures. Thanks a bunch.

Anonymous said...

Sweet brothers! Yep! Hang on tight for a wonderful ride through life together!

betty

Chesser Family said...

It's only a matter of time that Will is the one crawling out and not wanting to crawl back in. Boy then how life changes.:) Leave it to me to be so encouraging.:)