Thursday, May 15, 2008

Q-tip, Anyone?

I learned something thanks to my dear son Thomas. The Q-tip box should have a label that says "Keep out of reach of children". Not because they are poisonous, but because they are a PAIN to pick up! I was in Will's room with him and I THOUGHT Thomas was in his room playing with his toys. Well, apparently he'd made a detour on the way to his room and grabbed a new box of 500 Q-tips out of the bathroom. When I walked in his room I was immediately reminded of the scene in "Rainman" where the toothpicks fall all over the floor. What else can you do but take a picture and then start picking up!
Now that this little guy is crawling he tends to head for the floor lamp in the living room. I see lots of "No, No's" in his future!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Investigation time for both of them! Have fun, Laura!!!