Friday, May 30, 2008

Flying

The boys and I flew to Amarillo last Friday and I must say, they did GREAT on the airplane. I was very impressed, if I do say so myself! Thank goodness for the double stroller!
Will sat on Thomas' lap for about 30 seconds so I could get this picture. You can see my hand holding Will back because Thomas was trying to push him off of his lap!Will thought it was really cool to sit in a seat by himself ~ even if it was only for a minute! Thomas sang at the top of his lungs for most of the flight. Luckily we were sitting near the engine and most of the noise was drowned out by that!
Thomas loves looking out the window of the airplane ~ even if all he can see are clouds!
This is Thomas at 6 months when we flew from Austin to Amarillo.
Thomas at 9 months when we flew to LA for a wedding.

5 comments:

Marsha said...

You were very brave to go by yourself with 2 young ones. You never cease to amaze me. The boys are darling.

Lindsey said...

i love all the pictures of thomas looking out of the window on the plane! i can't believe you took them both by yourself. i'm not quite there yet!

Anonymous said...

a neat time for you and your boys... glad you are able to document sicne they are ao young.
Now think of traveling with four by yourself in a car!!!!

Will has grown so much and getting cuter everyday! Thomas looks like he's getting taller also.
Have a great summer!

Anonymous said...

I'm proud you had such a pleasant flight with your little guys! YOU ARE GOOD!
~Betty

Ben, Amy, Luke and Kirklyn said...

So proud of you T & Will for flying so well & for Mommy! That's a great flight from LoveField to Amarillo!