Monday, November 12, 2007

My Guys

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. I honestly don't know what I would do without Sam in my life. He is so patient and caring and sweet and smart and hard-working and funny and silly and and and...... I could go on and on! I appreciate so much everything he does for the boys and I ~ he's the best! And then there's this little redhead! Thomas is such a joy ~ even though he can be ornery every once in a while. He is so sweet to give hugs and pats and blow kisses. It's amazing how smart Thomas is ~ even if I do say so myself. He pretty much understands everything you tell him and he has learned several words in sign language so he's able to communicate what he wants, too. He loves his little brother, sometimes a little too much (like when he tries to pick Will up out of the swing). Thomas has such a fun personality ~ always up to something. I am so proud to be his mommy!
Finally there's Will! This precious boy has made our family complete. He is such a good baby. He loves to sit in his bouncy seat or lay in his crib and just coo and talk. He's got a sweet little smile! Even though he's only 2 1/2 months old it's hard to remember life without him!
FYI: I had to use a picture of Sam and I from when we were engaged. I couldn't find a more recent picture of just the 2 of us (except for wedding pictures). I guess we haven't taken any of just us since we've had kids!

3 comments:

Jenna said...

What a sweet post! You have a wonderful family!

Marsha said...

That is totally fabulous. I even got a little teary eyed. I think all 4 of you are great. It is nice to be a part of your extended family.

The Binkley Family said...

We love all of you guys.

On a side note, when Gary and I went to a marriage retreat a few years ago, one of the things they did was snap a pic and frame it of each couple...because none of us have pics of the couple after kids come along!!!! :)