Sunday, November 11, 2007

Just checking.....

This post is mainly to see if my good friend Ashley Washington checks my blog. If she does then I'd better get a comment SOON!! She was kind enough to give Thomas this lovely ensemble; a striped P O O H shirt (too small), gangsta jeans (too big) and a sweeeeeet brown corduroy blazer (just right). I'm pretty sure her son received it as a baby gift and she re-gifted it to us. Lookout everyone, I'm not afraid to re-regift it sometime! I'm also betting that Macy and Lara will leave a comment if they are checking, too. And as always, we love comments from everyone! And before anyone panics, no, Thomas did not wear this out in public. I'm waiting for him to get some character light-up shoes to complete the outfit!!!

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Hmmmm, I'm not sure Thomas likes the outfit. Poor baby. Looks like I will have to contact CPS again.

Hilary said...

FINALLY! I now have the confidence to wear my POOH blazer!!!

Ben, Amy, Luke and Kirklyn said...

Luke wants this outfit next year!

Lara said...

I beg of you..NO light up shoes. I have made it 8 years and 2 kids without giving in to the pressure. You know how I am about character clothes...only pj's and undies...and that is a stretch for me. Do I hear an " AMEN!" Macy??? Love all the pictures of the boys. They are so cute.