Sunday, November 11, 2007

Getting Ready for Church

Sam was getting Will dressed for church and I guess Thomas thought he needed to supervise. I asked Sam if he put Thomas on the dresser and he said no. Thomas climbed on the rocking chair, stood on the diaper champ and then climbed onto the dresser. Nice to know! Thomas has been working on his "I'm not going to smile if I don't want to" face. Looks like he's doing a pretty good job, doesn't it?? Will was happy being held by his daddy ~ not so happy with mommy!

1 comment:

Sassy Gal said...

That is a slick lookin' dude in the Pooh duds! It looked way too small for my kids so I was thrilled to let someone get some use out of it. I am SO sorry to whoever gets this "re-gift"...honestly, my husband would not let my children near this outfit- absolutely NO character clothes allowed! Not always easy for little ones who don't understand that we have a level of style to uphold! ha!