Saturday, August 31, 2013

Family Fun!

The whole Stewardson crew was in town for Labor Day weekend so we headed out to Josh and Hilary's house to turn the kids loose.  They had a blast!
Fritz
Gustine, front and center.  With Quincy and Fritz not far behind.
The three 3 year olds ~Kirklyn, Geyer and Gus ~ enjoying dinner at the kid's table.
And while they were smiling for the picture Quincy snuck in to help herself to Geyer's plate!
Kirklyn and her big brown eyes.
I sure wish I knew what Will found so amusing ~ but I can say I love that big grin!
When Geyer finished pushing Kirklyn in the swing she said, "You are such a good cousin."  Too cute!
Fritz having a little sand for dessert.
No, Thomas hadn't been playing in the water.  He was sweating!!
Looks like Luke and Gray have their mad faces mastered!
4 goofy boys!
Quincy and Thomas ~ the two strawberry blonde cousins!
I was able to round up 6 of the 10 kids for this picture!

No comments: