Wednesday, September 04, 2013

Will's 6th Birthday!

Hard to believe, but our Will Davis is 6 years old.  He is such a blessing to our family.  Always keeps us laughing and on our toes!


Oddly enough, the last picture is my favorite!



I asked Will if he wanted me to bring cupcakes or cookies to his classmates at school to help celebrate his birthday.  He said no, he wanted me to bring cinnamon sugared pecans!  So I made him a batch, as well as a batch of brownies in case some kids didn't like pecans! ( I checked with his teacher before hand to make sure no one had any nut allergies!)
Another unusual request ~ Will wanted to eat at Subway for his birthday dinner.  My first attempt at getting a picture of Will and Gus ~ Will couldn't take his eyes off his sandwich.  I guess he was afraid someone would swipe it!
So Will decided to grab the ham off his sandwich and act like a nut.  Oh well, I'll try again next year!
And no birthday is complete with out "cousin" Cate!
Grandmother, Granddaddy, and the Birthday Boy!

No comments: