Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Throw in the Towel

I'm not sure how it all began....... Innocently, I'm sure. I was in the kitchen and heard Thomas squealing and laughing so I went to investigate and found quite a mess. I brought all of the beach towels home from the lake and washed them and stacked them neatly so I would remember to take them with me the next time we went. Well, it seems Thomas and Will decided to have a little fun (the idea came from Thomas, but Will was right in the middle of the mess, too!) Will's expression seems to say, "It wasn't my idea, I promise!"

3 comments:

Marsha said...

Loved the video. I think Thomas wants his own horse. At least they are both very good natured... one of these days though, Will is gonna strike back!

Anonymous said...

I think Will is lovin' the rough and tumble treatment! Your little guys are just tooooo darn cute!
Betty

Carmen said...

Your boys are SO cute!!! Great pics!