Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Where's Will?

If Will is ever missing in our house (not that I have ever actually lost him!) the first place to look is under the end table. So far I've found the little cheese monster there every time! I think he feels somewhat safe under there ~ that is until Thomas tries to squeeze under there with him.

He's actually quite good at getting out from under the table. He uses the turned over magazine rack to help him crawl out. Note: The magazines are also used as a teething ring of sorts. Yuck!Will was in a hurry to get out because he spotted his brother's BMW! And Thomas was nowhere in sight to say "No Will, mine!" He had it all to himself for a few brief minutes.

3 comments:

Marsha said...

He just keeps getting cuter doesn't he? Thanks once again for being such a good mommie and keeping all the pictures posted.

Anonymous said...

Cute Will! What more can I say?!
Betty

laura said...

It seems like Nathan is going to have the same "mineness" that Thomas has :) the other day Sonia... the lady who helps me around the house, had Grant in her arms and said to me that they had no toys to play with because Nathan kept stealing them all :) I turned to see Nathan coming down the hall with his arms full (and I mean FULL) of all his brothers toys... which in his defense were his... key word WERE :)