Tuesday, July 08, 2008

4th of July 2008

Thomas 2006 (5 months old) Thomas 2007 (17 months old)
Thomas 2008 (2 1/2 years old)


Will 2008 (10 months old)
Getting a little push from big brother.Hold on tight!
"Go ahead, make my day!"

Here's a good picture of the boys together (I consider it good because they are both actually looking at the camera. We'll work on smiles later!)
Thomas giving Will a kiss before heading off to the tricycle.
Will was in the driver's seat first. However, they didn't get very far.Until Thomas gave him a little push around the yard.
Then Thomas decided to take over and do the driving himself ~ so he just sat on Will!
I must admit ~ it worked out pretty well!

3 comments:

Noe Family said...

I feel like Thomas is your "center of attention, little turkey" kid and Will is your "thinker." He always looks like he's in deep thought! Am I wrong?

Hilary said...

Nice Shirts! I think they were made for a little girl. (i'm just judging by the cap-sleeves)

-Aunt dodo

Laura said...

Those shirts are gender neutral, you Dodo! The capped sleeves allow the boys to show off their muscles better!