Thursday, March 27, 2008

Swingin' Will

Will was just sitting in the swing and enjoying being outside when Thomas came along to change that! I had to be sure and tell Thomas to "swing" Will and not "push" Will because as you might have gathered from previous videos, Thomas has a problem with pushing his brother. So I thought by using the term "swing" we might could avoid any pushing problems. Boy was I wrong ~ just take a look!

Sweet Will is such a trooper, but you can tell by the look on his face in this picture he wasn't too happy with being smacked in the head once again.
(By the way, you can hear Thomas saying "Set, set, set" before pushing the swing. What he really means is "Ready, Set, Go" but he can't quite get the "Ready and Go" part down yet!)

5 comments:

Marsha said...

Poor Will looks so patient. I'm predicting that in another year or so that dear Thomas is going to get smacked back.

laura said...

Not that I'm happy poor Will got some tough love from big brother, but it does give me hope... that if Will can survive his big brother, than so can Grant :)

The Binkley Family said...

Poor Will just takes it... I betcha he is plotting!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Thomas, payback time isn't very far away! Sweet Will is such a good sport...for now!

Anonymous said...

oops! the above anonymous statement should have been signed by Betty