Thursday, March 20, 2008

Look VERY Closely

Will has 2 teeth! At first he didn't want to show them to me ~ he even went as far as sticking his tongue out! This kid needs some manners! I know, I know, to the untrained eye it's almost impossible to see Will's new teeth. However, if you click on the picture and enlarge it and then get a magnifying glass you MIGHT just see them!

MEANWHILE....................

Thomas somehow got his hands on a sharpie and scribbled on the lid of his sippy cup. Then he decided to take a drink, so he spent the rest of the day with a black nose!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Little Will! Not only can you scream really well...now you have TEETH...watch out Big Brother!!!

Anonymous said...

Thomas looks like a sad little puppy with his cute black nose.
I forgot to sign my first message, sorry.
Betty