Monday, July 30, 2007

Stewardson Family Reunion

This past weekend we attended the 100th Stewardson Family reunion in Santa Anna. Top row: Linda, Ann, Ben, Tom, Sam. Middle row: Amy, Luke, Beverly, Laura, Will (sorta!), Thomas. Bottom row: Meridith, Joe, Gray and Hilary.
Here's a picture of Thomas III, Thomas IV, and Thomas II ~ in that order!
The Stewardson Men! Ben, Luke, Gray, Joe, Tom, Thomas and Sam. Aren't they handsome!
Here's Sam trying to keep Luke from stealing the tablecloth while Thomas enjoyes eating a plastic spoon!

I think he looks pretty good holding 2 little boys! It was good practice for days to come!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

Thanks for posting the reunion pics! I thought they turned out really well.

Marsha said...

I love the pictures. What would we do without you to keep me informed about all the goings on!? I sincerely appreciate. I even got a little misty eyed!

Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all had a very enjoyable reunion! It was a treat to get a glimpse of Will (sorta)!

Noe Family said...

I'm so jealous that your ticker says 35 weeks pregnant! Ugh, I feel so far away from that point:-(