Friday, February 04, 2011

Pre-School Birthday

The week leading up to Thomas's birthday was a VERY cold week. In fact, school was cancelled on Tuesday and Wednesday. We had a late start on Thursday and when we woke up on Friday (T's birthday) it had snowed again! So school was cancelled for a 3rd day that week. However, the boy's pre-school/daycare was open anyway and the boys were ready to see their friends so I bundled them up and off we went!Will was not thrilled about posing for a picture in the 10 degree weather!
The birthday boy, on the other hand, was more than happy to show me his biggest and cheesiest smile!
At lunchtime I took cupcakes up for Thomas and his friends. He was very serious while everyone was singing Happy Birthday.
Blowing out the candle!
Almost got a smile.........
Will was pleased to have his favorite dessert ~ cupcakes!
They were just a little messy, though.

My sweet boys!
After school the boys went back to Thomas's bedroom to watch Toy Story 3 ~ or so I thought! When I went to get them for supper I found Thomas sound asleep! It's tough being 5!

No comments: