Friday, December 17, 2010

Stewardson Christmas 2010

We went to DFW to celebrate Kirklyn's birthday and Christmas a little early. I didn't get very many pictures ~ I guess I'm losing my touch! Here are the cousins: Will, Gus, Thomas, Davis, Jack, Geyer, Gray under his sister, Kirklyn, and Luke under his sister!
While we were waiting to open gifts Josh took turns spanking the big boys ~ Will was first!
Thomas was next in line. I'm not sure if Luke and Gray got spankings or not, but my boys sure did!
I realize it's hard to tell by the look on Thomas's face, but he was thrilled with his new Leapster from Pa Pa and Melinda.
Here's a look at the room after the gift opening chaos. Gus cracks me up, front and center!
Pa Pa and Melinda got the grandkids these adorable PJ's! And I actually managed to get a cute picture of all the kiddos!
Luke, Gus, Geyer, Luke, Kirklyn, Will and Thomas

No comments: