Monday, April 05, 2010

Easter Morning 2010

If you're expecting the traditional "all dressed up in our new spring duds" pictures, you're out of luck! Thomas woke up around midnight Saturday with a stomach bug and spent the next 6 or 7 hours "spitting" (as he called it), so we didn't go to church ~ or even get dressed until after noon!Will felt great and wasn't about to be cooped up in the house. He put his red "Tech Tech" crocs and his fishin' hat on and headed outside with the new egg shaped sidewalk chalk from Gray."What color is this?" I told him to blow me a kiss and this is the face I got ~ how cute is he!My poor, sweet Thomas! He didn't feel like doing much of anything. Until..........I mentioned the Easter bunny brought some goodies for them ~ that perked him up a little bit!

1 comment:

The Robinsons said...

i like will's sense of style. poor thomas. hope he is feeling better.