Thursday, April 22, 2010

Boys in Bluebonnets 2010

Ahhhhh, what a beautiful field of bluebonnets. Let's see if we can add a little excitement to the peaceful flowers!On your mark, get set, GO!The boys loved running down the hill ~ kind of reminds me of the opening to "Little*House*on*the*Prairie".

So who won the race? They both thought they came in first, which was just fine.
A BIG hug for big brother.
Say what!? Now we have to sit down and pose for pictures?Yuck! Running down the hill at full speed was much more fun!The traditional "Give your brother a kiss" picture. I wonder how much longer I'm going to be able to get away with this pose........
What a cutie!
So handsome!
Okay, looks like bluebonnet pictures are over for another season!

3 comments:

The Robinsons said...

wow. the pictures are beautiful. i'm sure the boys will appreciate the kiss pictures when they are older. lol.

~becky said...

These are fantastic! I need to find a spot and do the same with my boys.

Anonymous said...

Cute boys, mom's comments.....too funny! You make my day brighter!

Cheryl