Monday, October 26, 2009

Just Boys

Daddy and the boys took a road trip up to Frisco to stay with Luke (and Ben and Amy, too!) Looks like a fun time was had by all!Ben, Luke, Will, Thomas and Daddy tearing it up at Gatti*Land.
Will and Thomas at the controls (if I'm guessing correctly there wasn't actually any money in this machine, but don't tell the boys!)
First driving lesson......... I'm not sure it's going too well!
Off to the Air Show. Crammed in the suburban were John and Daddy (not pictured because they were in the front seat). Ben, Jack and Luke in the middle, Will and Thomas bringing up the rear. I'm not sure how Ben got so lucky to get to sit with the little boys!
Jack and John ~ looks like Jack might have needed some shades.


Touring the airplanes.
This picture is classic! Jack gazing up at the airplanes, Thomas pouting (he did NOT get this from his mommy) and Will, distracted as usual!
Playing in the back of the suburban was probably one of the best parts of the air show!
At church on Sunday there were enough pumpkins for each family to choose one. Looks like Will found a keeper.
Thomas running through the pumpkins.
And playing some form of "Tag" with Luke.
Daddy and the boys ~ don't they look handsome!
Jack's birthday party was at Love Field. Once again ~ more airplanes!

2 comments:

Dondizzle said...

seriously..your kids are the cutest kids I have ever seen!! So, I just started this whole blog thing...I hope someday I can grow from my ammature status to professional just like you! You're my inspiration hahaha!! But, I'm about to go overseas on missions for 2 years, so you should follow me on my blog too :) vagabondondi.blogspot.com!

Jenna said...

So cute! The air show is 5 minutes from our house. It is so great every year to be able to see the Blue Angels practicing right above our house.