Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pumpkin Time 2009

We went to our local produce store to take the traditional "pumpkin" pictures. Here are the results: Thomas was thrilled to be standing next to the "Sligers" sign ~ can't you tell?
Will wanted to get down ~ and run around, of course!
Here's a sweet picture of the boys holding hands. Actually I think Thomas was holding onto Will so he couldn't get down!
Will loved his miniature pumpkin!
I promise I did NOT pose Thomas this way. I asked him to sit still on the pumpkins and this is the pose he struck!
And yes, I got a "hug your brother" picture!
Their favorite part was climbing on all of the pumpkins!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It has been a while since I've visited!!! I've missed so much fun! I love seeing all that you do with the boys and watching them grow!!!

Big Hugs to All!
Betty

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures! The boys are so cute and what a huge mound of pumpkins!! Thanks for sharing!
Thelma