Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter 2009

The Stewardson Family
Thomas 3 years
Will 19 months
This is the best picture I could get of the boys together. Will was watching his daddy behind me and Thomas was saying "Cheese". At least he tried to smile!

Here are the traditional "bunny ears" pictures. They LOVED taking these pictures ~ ha ha!
Thomas kept taking his ears off...............
So we let him play with Dad's iPod to keep his hands off the ears. However, I couldn't get him to look at the camera anymore so I took the iPod away. That went really well..............

Thomas and Will ~ Easter 2009

Thomas and Will ~ Easter 2008

Thomas ~ Easter 2007

Thomas ~ Easter 2006

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures, but most especially the family one it is so good of all.
love
grandmother

Marsha said...

Love all the new pictures.

Anonymous said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your new family picture!!! And yes, I can see that the little guys are really excited about the traditional bunny ears! The anticipation of seeing them wearing these at age 18
is almost more than I can handle! THAT will be sooooooo cute!!!!!!!!
~Betty

The Binkley Family said...

That is a great family pic. It is a framer!

Glad you had a good Easter.

Anonymous said...

All your pictures are priceless! I enjoy seeing the comparison pictures thru the years too. This family picture is great!
Thelma

Anonymous said...

You have such fun traditions!
S